Friday, January 28, 2011

Bonus!

It's been a really long time since I've actually scrapped some pages. What's even worse is it's been a really long time since I've printed any pictures and that makes me nervous. It means that I am even further behind on scrapping my kiddos pics! Makes me sick every time I think about it, but I just have to do what I can to get ahead! SO, tonight I went onto Shutterfly, I had 200 free prints from the pampers rewards from forever ago. (my last daughter has been out of diapers for a year and a half if that tells you how long ago!) I ordered my free prints and the shipping was going to be $18, BUT if you spend $25 you get free shipping (Code: SHIP25), so I ordered up a couple of their photobooks that were on sale for $13.00 and I spent $26.00 total, but I got 200 free prints and 10 free valentine's day cards along with the 2 books that I actually paid for! What a deal! I love free stuff and it seems Shutterfly has been giving a lot lately!!

Hope you have some bargains come your way this week!

Enjoy!

No comments: